Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 70! "Happy Mother's Day"

From 5/11/15

Hola Family and Friends!!!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the absolute best companion, HERMANA Q!! Happy 21st!

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers out there, especially to my own mom :) haha.
I greatly admire parents because of all the selfless sacrifices they make for their children. I love it. I look up to my parents so much. They have taught me so so much that I will always thank them for....
 
Like learning how to clean for example. We moved into a new apartment this past week, and oh my....it was super sick nasty gross eww. And it only took us three hours to clean the bathroom and the kitchen. Not too bad right? o_o But what can I say, after 5 years of elders living in this place, it could be worse. I don't know how, but I think that it's possible. At least the elders left behind cookies, yo! That's one way of saying sorry. :)
 
This week was wonderful!! We had to say goodbye to many of our investigators because we changed area with the elders, but they are in good hands! It's funny because a lot of the ward members on our side of town kept telling us all this week that they felt we were both leaving...and lo and behold, there were no mission changes, but our working areas did! We are excited to start in a new area together and the benefit is that the members are really willing to help us out and show us around. Woo!
 
I have so much to say, but AGAIN, I don't have any more time. I'm really sorry. :O
 
Thank you for your emails and support. It means a lot to me! :) Until next week.
 
Con Amor,
 
Hermana Fernelius
 
[NOTE from Ashley's dad]:
 
We had the opportunity to speak with Ashley via Skype yesterday for a little over half an hour, and although the connection wasn't very good, it was very nice to see and hear her - she looks well.

As those of you that have spent any time on her blog know, she has served diligently and has touched many lives.  Nevertheless, by her own admission, it has not been easy for her.  So, if you are willing, please join with me and my family in specifically supporting her in your daily prayers, at least for the immediate future.

Thank you so much.

Tracy Fernelius

No comments:

Post a Comment